Opening hours during the summer
Sweden's summer holiday period takes place between the end of June and mid-August, and our opening houres are limited.
- The reception is open until June 23 and from August 15. Find opening hours here: Opening hours Reception
- Are you admitted to a course this Autumn semester? Here's a check list: Admission
- You will find schedules, information about introductory meetings and general information about courses and programmes on our student pages: Student
- Most student counsellors and administrators are available until the first week in July, and most of them are back again from August 8 (some already August 1st). See their personal pages here:
- Register for catch-up examination in August: Exam registration
- Find the opening hours for our premises on the SOL-buildings pages: https://www.ht.lu.se/en/the-faculties/our-buildings/sol-building/
- Find the opening hours for the library on the HT-libraries pages: https://www.htbibl.lu.se/en/contact/opening-hours/
We wish you a nice summer, and hope to see you in August!