Corresponding to English: Level 1, 30 ECTS (ENGA04)
- ENGA11: English Language (15 ECTS)
- ENGA31: Academic Writing (7.5 ECTS)
- ENGA41: English Literature (7.5 ECTS)
Corresponding to English: Level 2, 30 ECTS (ENGA22)
- ENGB11: English Grammar (7.5 ECTS)
- ENGB21: English Literary History (7.5 ECTS)
- ENGB31: Linguistic Analysis (7.5 ECTS)
- ENGB41: Literary Analysis (7.5 ECTS)
Please note that ENGD01 and ENGD02 are programme-specific courses.
- ENGD01: English in Society (15 ECTS)
- ENGD02: Engelsk Literature, Film and Moving Images (7.5 ECTS)
- ENGD03: Elective Course (7.5 ECTS)
Terms 4 and 5
During Term 4 and Term 5, students have the opportunity to study courses at Lund or elsewhere (e.g. abroad) that they find interesting and relevant for instance to what they intend to do after the BA programme. It is also possible to take the BA course in English with the specialisation the student does not have in mind for his/her degree project during Term 6. The student's choice of courses for terms 4 and 5 must be approved by the programme coordinator.
Corresponding to English: Level 3 - BA Course, 30 ECTS (ENGK03)