SVEE: Introductory meetings and registration
The final admission will take place when the student registers at the mandatory introductory meeting. Please note! A student who was preliminary admitted but does not attend (or is late) to the introductory meeting or first lesson without a valid reason might lose his/her place. An already performed registration in our system will be removed and the place in the course will be released to the next student on the waiting list. Your coordinator on behalf of the SOL-Centre will sign your enrolment forms for these courses.
Unable to attend the introduction meeting?
A student who has a justifiable reason for not attending the introductory meeting and wishes to keep his/her place, must notify the course administrator by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with enough anticipation that the message will arrive at least the day before the introductory meeting.
Date and time for introductory meetings, autumn 2022
The introductory meetings will take place as follows:
- SVEE11, SVEE12: 29 August at 16:00, online via zoom https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/63944941955 (Meeting ID: 639 4494 1955) Log in using your LU student account!
- SVEE13, SVEE14: 29 August at 17.00, online via zoom https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/66100068746 (Meeting ID: 661 0006 8746) Log in using your LU student account!
EXTA24, EXTA25 (LTH students): 29 August at 18.00, online via zoom https://lu-se.zoom.us/j/62410561024 (Meeting ID: 624 1056 1024) Log in using your LU student account!
Important for all online introduction meetings: You must log in as an LU student. This is how to do it:
- When you are invited to a Zoom meeting, the Zoom link will take you directly to the meeting.
- Connect to the Zoom meeting in your browser on your computer, tablet or smartphone. You will be prompted to download and install Zoom when you click a join link. You can also download the client here ("Zoom Client for Meetings") lu-se.zoom.us/download
- It is vital that you log in with your LU-credentials.
You will be able to register yourself in our system for registrations and results, Ladok, for the beginners level SVEE11 (or EXTA24). The registration is made via the student portal www.student.lu.se, using your student account id. The registration is open during the week before course start, provided you have an agreement with your LU coordinator to follow the course and attend lessons.
As for higher levels, please wait for the result from SUSA12, placement test or a lower level before you register!