Application deadline for the autumn semester is April 15th, and for the spring semester October 15th.
If we expect to be able to admit more students for a specific programme or course after the application deadline, the application opens again after the first selection, July 13th for the autumn semester and December 13th for the spring semester. In these cases you will find the message "open for late application" by the programme/course information on universityadmissions.se.
You apply with the usual application steps. As long as this message is showing, it is possible to apply, but late applications are processed in order of date, so it is still important to apply as soon as possible. Please note that if the programme/course does not have an extended deadline, it is not possible to apply late.
If you want to know more about your chances to get admitted, please ask the study counsellor for advice.
Late application, autumn semester 2019
(En lista över kurser som är öppna för sen anmälan våren 2020 publiceras efter 13 december.)
- Comparative Literature: In the Boundaries of Fact and Fiction, 6 ECTS (LIVA08)
- Comparative Literature: The Venues of Poetry, 6 ECTS (LIVA09)
- History, society and culture in Denmark, 7.5 ECTS (NODB09)
- Danish: Children's and Young Adult Literature, 7.5 ECTS (NODB17)
Greek (Modern Greek)
- Greek Literary History from Byzantine Time to the Present, 7.5 ECTS (NYGM12)
- Specialization in Modern Greek Literature, 15 ECTS (NYGM13)
Linguistics and Phonetics
- Linguistics: Metalinguistics - Language as an Object of Knowledge, 7.5 ECTS (LINN22)
- Linguistics: Language Processing - Models and Evidence, 7.5 ECTS (LINN28)
- Spanish: Academic Writing, 6 ECTS (SPAA23)
- Spanish: Thematic Course I, 7.5 ECTS (SPAB05)
- Spanish: Thematic Course II, 7.5 ECTS (SPAB06)
Swedish / Scandinavian Languages
- Language and Linguistics: Discourse Analysis, 7.5 ECTS (SVEM39)
- Swedish/Scandinavian Languages: Linguistic Variation in the Scandinavian Languages, 7.5 ECTS (SVEM40)