Apply for PhD positions
Published 21 January 2022
Interested in pursuing your PhD in Lund?
This year we are announcing PhD positions in:
- General Linguistics
- English Language and Linguistics
- Scandinavian Languages
- Phonetics or in Japanese Language and Linguistics
- English Literature
- Literary Studies, with a focus on older literature
- French or in German
- Latin, in Semitic Languages or in Slavic Languages with specialisation in Russian Literature
- Neurolinguistics, within the project A double complexity gradient theory for speech processing in the brain
Application deadline is 15 February, and first day of employment is 1 September.
Apply online: www.lunduniversity.lu.se/vacancies
Information about PhD studies
Erotik i fokus i ny avhandling om litteratur
Irlands ambassadör invigde utställningen "Seamus Heaney: Listen Now Again"
Läsengagemang och Shared Reading i svenskundervisningen
Utlysning av doktorandplatser vid SOL
Apply for PhD positions at SOL