- Bossetta, M. (2019). The professional benefits of podcasting politics. PS - Political Science and Politics, 10-11.
- Bossetta, M. & Williams, L. (2019). A podcasting primer. PS - Political Science and Politics, 11-12.
- Dutceac Segesten, A. & Bossetta, M. (2019). Can Euroscepticism Contribute to a European Public Sphere? : The Europeanization of Media Discourses about Euroscepticism across Six Countries. Journal of Common Market Studies, 57, 1051-1070. Wiley-Blackwell.
- Bossetta, M., Dutceac Segesten, A. & Trenz, H.-J. (2018). Political participation on Facebook during Brexit : Does user engagement on media pages stimulate engagement with campaigns?. Journal of Language and Politics, 17, 173-194. John Benjamins Publishing Company.
- Dutceac Segesten, A. & Bossetta, M. (2017). A typology of political participation online : How citizens used Twitter to mobilize during the 2015 British general elections. Information Communication and Society, 20, 1625-1643. Taylor & Francis.
Book chapters (1)
- Bossetta, M., Dutceac Segesten, A. & Trenz, H.-J. (2017). Engaging with European Politics Through Twitter and Facebook : Participation Beyond the National?. In Barisione, M. & Michailidou, A. (Eds.) Palgrave Studies in European Political Sociology , Social Media and European Politics : Rethinking Power and Legitimacy in the Digital Era (pp. 53-76). Palgrave Macmillan.
Conference contributions (4)
- Bossetta, M., Segesten, A. D., Zimmerman, C. & Bonacci, D. (2018). Shouting at the wall : Does negativity drive ideological cross-posting in Brexit Facebook comments?. Proceedings of the 9th International Conference on Social Media and Society, SMSociety 2018, 246-250. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM).
- Dutceac Segesten, A. & Bossetta, M. (2015). A typology of digital engagement on social media : Twitter use during the 2015 British general election campaign.
- Dutceac Segesten, A. & Bossetta, M. (2015). Civil Society Engagement on Twitter During the 2015 British and Danish Elections.
- Dutceac Segesten, A. & Bossetta, M. (2015). More, Less, or No Europe: Swedish and Danish Media Reactions to the Rise of the Far-Right in the 2014 European Parliament Elections.
Print Feb. 18, 2020 of https://www.sol.lu.se/en/the-department/staff/person/