Application deadline for the autumn semester is April 15th, and for the spring semester October 15th.
If we expect to be able to admit more students for a specific programme or course after the application deadline, the application opens again after the first selection, July 13th for the autumn semester and December 15th for the spring semester. In these cases you will find the message "open for late application" by the programme/course information on universityadmissions.se.
You apply with the usual application steps. As long as this message is showing, it is possible to apply, but late applications are processed in order of date, so it is still important to apply as soon as possible. Please note that if the programme/course does not have an extended deadline, it is not possible to apply late.
If you want to know more about your chances to get admitted, please ask the study counsellor for advice.
Courses open for late application Autumn semester 2018
A list of courses open for late application will be published after July 13.
- Comparative Literature: In the Boundaries of Fact and Fiction, 6 ECTS (LIVA08)
- Comparative Literature: The Venues of Poetry, 6 ECTS (LIVA09)
Greek (Modern Greek)
Linguistics and Phonetics
- Linguistics: The New Diversity - the Structure of Recent Immigrant Languages in Sweden, 7.5 ECTS (LINB16)
- Linguistics: Language Acquisition in Children and Adults, 7.5 ECTS (LINB05)
- Linguistics: Diversity of the World's Languages, 7.5 ECTS (LINB13)
Middle Eastern Studies
- Russian: Translation from Russian to Swedish II, 7.5 ECTS (RYSA05)
- Russian: Oral and Written Proficiency, 7.5 ECTS (RYSA25)
- Spanish: Language Variation in Spanish, 7.5 ECTS (SPAM12)
- Spanish: Written Proficiency in Spanish, 7.5 ECTS (SPAM14)