- Cathcart, C. A. (2018). Modeling linguistic evolution : A look under the hood. Linguistics Vanguard, 4.
- Cathcart, C., Carling, G., Larsson, F., Johansson, N. & Round, E. (2018). Areal pressure in grammatical evolution : An Indo-European case study. Diachronica, 35, 1-34. John Benjamins Publishing Company.
Book chapters (1)
- Carling, G., Cathcart, C. & Round, E. (submitted). Reconstructing the origin of language families and variation. In Sinha, C., Lock, A. & Gontier, N. (Eds.) Oxford Handbooks. Oxford University Press.
Conference contributions (2)
- Carling, G. & Cathcart, C. (2017). Contrasting models of morphosyntactic reconstruction : A comparison of results of comparative-historical and phylogenetic methods for the Indo-European family.
- Carling, G. & Cathcart, C. (2016). Can culture vocabularies replace or supplement basic vocabulary lists for measuring linguistic diversity? A study on the Indo-European and Tupí language familie.
Print Jul. 17, 2018 of http://www.sol.lu.se/en/the-department/staff/person/ChundraCathcart/