Inriktningar och ämnen
The programme has eight different specializations, and 19 subject areas. However, not all specializations and subjects areas are offered every year. The current options are published on the University’s websites.
- Classical Languages: Greek and Latin
- Cognitive Semiotics
- Linguistics: General Linguistics and Phonetics
- Modern Languages: Arabic/Semitic Languages, French, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Modern Greek, Romanian, Russian, Spanish
- Swedish/Scandinavian Languages
- Swedish as a Second Language