Written invigilated exams
Read the rules for written invigliated exams here:
- You must show a valid photo ID. If you have forgotten your ID, you will not be allowed to write the exam, unless you are able to fetch it within the first hour.
- There is no "academic quarter" for exams.
- You can be admitted to the exam up to one hour after it has begun – if you arrive any later you will not be admitted.
You can leave the exam room at the earliest one hour after the start of the exam.
- You are only allowed to use the exam paper/draft paper distributed by the invigilator. Your own scraps/notepads/sheets of paper are not permitted, nor is your mobile phone, or any dictonaries or other books (if not expressly permitted by the teacher).
- Don't forget to bring pencils and eraser. Feel free to also bring something to eat and drink, as long as you don't disturb the other students.
Read the document above thourougly, and ask your course administrator if you have any questions.
Where do I go in if the building is locked?
The buildings are normally locked at the weekend, but for exams one door is unlocked so that students can gain access. The door that is unlocked varies depending on the building where the exam session is booked. See the map below to find out the relevant door for entry to the different buildings: