Travel grants for research students 2014-2016
- "The core building blocks of sound symbolism and their influence on near-universal lexemes".
- "Bruket av aspekt och tempus i hellenistisk grekiska"
- "Island Constraints in Mainland Scandinavian - A structural analysis"
- "Kongruensfenomen i de fastlandsskandinaviska språken"
- "A Grammatical Description of Kalamang, an endangered language Papuan language"
- "Cityscape and Memory in recent Chinese Fiction"
- "The London-Lund Corpus 2 of spoken British English"
- "Language Variation and Mulitlingualism Among Speakers of the Northern Aslian Languages of Peninsular Malaysia"
Travel grants for post docs 2014-2016
- "How China puts an end to corruption: E-monitoring and empowerment"
- "Testing the Ambiguity Hypothesis of Sapere in Italian"
- "Different aspects of "New Woman" trope and its role in early Chinese fiction"
- "Unfinished utterances: a strange animal among the units of talk-in-interaction"
- "What is the extent and characteristic of code-switching between vernacular North African Arabic and French?"
Travel grants for conference trips
- "Combining corpus and experimental methods to gain new insights into APPRAISAL in spoken discourse"
- "Language learners' performance of English in relation to different types of instruction and learning contexts: The complexity and the challenge for foreign language teachers"
- "Is there a role of the first language in SV agreement for Vietnamese and Swedish learners of English"
- "The competitive coupling of tones and constriction gestures in lexical accents"