- Administrative: Information about reception, student offices, term times, academic quarter, registration, StiL, e-mail, interruption in studies and staff.
- Studies: Information about course syllabus, credits, my course library, assessments, cheating, plagiarism, degrees and exchange studies.
- Premises: Information about SOL buildings, evacuation, library, study places, copying, printing, computer rooms, Internet, Humanities Laboratory and café.
- Support and guidance: Information about student counselling, study skill centre, student health and student chaplaincy.
- Student influence: Information about term fee, student union, student councils, students' safety, students' right and equal treatment act.
- Supplemental Instruction: Information about tutors.
Page manager: Anders Ohlsson Webmaster: webmaster
Publisher: Centre for Languages and Literature
Last modified: September 14, 2012