A variety of assessment forms are used: written examinations, oral examinations and home examinations.
At all written examinations it is important that you:
- produce valid photo identification
- always follow the instructions you are given
- only use writing material (scrap paper, etc.) handed out by the invigilators – never use notes or paper you have brought with you
- turn off your mobile phone and other technical equipment and put them in the place assigned by the invigilator.
- If you arrive late to an examination, you have the right to begin the exam up to one hour after it has commenced. However, you are not granted any extra time at the end.
- You are not allowed to leave the exam room earlier than one hour after the start of the exam.
- You are not allowed to use aids such as dictionaries, vocabulary books, etc. if special instructions about these have not been given.
- Remember that participating in an examination without valid photo identification is not permitted!
See also Cheating and plagiarism
Tentamenstider och tentamensanmälan
För närvarande visas aktuella tentamina och länkar för eventuell tentamensanmälan endast under respektive ämnessidor. Välj "Ämnen" i toppmenyn, välj ditt ämne, välj "För studenter" i vänstermenyn, välj "Tentamen" i vänstermenyn.
Page manager: Anders Ohlsson Webmaster: webmaster
Publisher: Centre for Languages and Literature
Last modified: February 28, 2013